Are you a business owner looking for Minnesota LLC Name Reservation? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Minnesota:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To Reserve a name for your LLC, follow the instructions below:
- Desired name
- Reserved for
- Manager's address
- Authorized Person or Authorized Agent contact information
- Submitter's information
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To reserve your Minnesota LLC name online, follow the instructions below:
- Login to the State website
- Select business filings online
- Serch business name availability
- File name reservation
- Manager(s) information
- Mailing address 7.Manager(s) email address
- Review and pay
To file for name reservation of a Minnesota LLC by mail, follow the instructions below:
- Print and complete the form
- Include a $35 check payable to "Minnesota Secretary of State - Business Services"
- Mail the document and check to First National Bank Building 332 Minnesota Street, Suite N201 Saint Paul, MN 55101