Montana LLC Reservation of Name
Are you a business owner looking for Montana LLC Reservation of Name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Montana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://biz.sosmt.gov/forms/businesssand select "Reservation of Name" and click "File Online"
- Select one from the processing options and click next step
- Click the drop-down menu and choose "Domestic Limited Liability Company" and "Limited Liability Company"
- Enter the proposed name to be reserved and its purpose
- List the applicant's name and address
- Review the information, select all boxes, signer's capacity is "Self", enter the first manager's name, click on "Today" for the date, enter Daytime contact information, and pay to file online.
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today