South Dakota LLC Reservation of LLC Name
Are you a business owner looking for South Dakota LLC Reservation of LLC Name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in South Dakota:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Before proceeding, search the LLC name to confirm availabilityhttps://sosenterprise.sd.gov/BusinessServices/Business/NameAvailability.aspx
- Enter the applicant's name
- Enter the address of the principal office
- Enter the name you wish to reserve
- Check the box to indicate how the reserved name is to be used
- Enter the date, signature, printed name and tile of the authorized person
- You may choose to add the authorized person's email address
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form in duplicate
- . Make check payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail forms to the Secretary of State Office -500 E Capitol Ave Pierre, SD 57501
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today