Tennessee LLC Reservation of LLC Name
Are you a business owner looking for Tennessee LLC Reservation of LLC Name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Tennessee:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Before proceeding, search the LLC name to confirm availabilityhttps://tnbear.tn.gov/ecommerce/nameavailability.aspx
- Check the appropriate box
- Enter the name you want to reserve
- Enter the name and address of the applicant. Include street address, city, state and zip code
- Enter the date and signature. Print or type the signature name and the signer’s capacity
- Enter the submitter's name and phone number
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- The Application for Name Reservation should be typed or hand-printed in dark blue or black ink.
- Make check, cashier’s check or money order payable to the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- Mail forms to Tennessee Secretary of State ATTN: Corporate Filing 312 Rosa L. Parks Ave FL 6 Nashville TN 37243
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today