Wisconsin LLC Name Reservation Application
Are you a business owner looking for Wisconsin LLC Name Reservation Application? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Wisconsin:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the name you wish to reserve
- Check the first box ($15)
- Enter the applicant's name, address, date and signature
- Check box and state the applicant's title
- Enter the printed name
- Fill out the contact information form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Please use BLACK ink. Submit one original to State of WI-Dept. of Financial Institutions, Box 93348, Milwaukee WI, 53293-0348, together with a check for the applicable filing fee, payable to the Department of Financial Institutions.
- (If sent by express or priority U.S. mail, please mail to State of WI-Dept. of Financial Institutions, Division of Corporate and Consumer Services, 4822 Madison Yards Way, 4th Fl., North Tower, Madison WI, 53705
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today