How to Termination in Arkansas LLC
Termination in Arkansas LLC | BetterLegal
Arkansas LLC Statement of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Arkansas LLC Statement of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Arkansas:
Fill out LL-04
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
1. List the LLC name
2. List the formation date of the LLC
3. List the reason of dissolution
3. Enter the manager's name, capacity, and signature.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
1) Go to the Secretary of State's website: https://www.ark.org/sos/corpfilings/index.php, select "Statement of Dissolution" then enter the Filing number or click "Search for filing number" to look up using its name
It is important to note that the Final Tax Report must be filed first before filing the Statement of Dissolution. Please go to https://www.ark.org/sos/franchise/index.php to file the Final Tax Report or download the PDF Form https://www.sos.arkansas.gov/uploads/bcs/LLCFinalReport.pdf
2) Click on "Start Form"
3) Enter the formation date and ther reason of dissolving the LLC
4) Enter the manager's name, title, and signature
4) Review the information and proceed to payment
Submit it by mail
1. Fill out and print the form
2. Prepare a check and make it payable to“Arkansas Secretary of State”
3. Mail the document and checkor money order to:
Arkansas Secretary of State
Business & Commercial Services Division
1401 W. Capitol Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!