Are you a business owner looking for Kansas LLC Terminate LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Kansas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To terminate an LLC, follow the steps below:
- LLC ID
- Name of LLC
- Reason for termination
- Check the preferred termination date
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for the termination of an LLC in Kansas online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Kansas Business Center website
- Select "Termination of LLC"
- Enter LLC information
- Provide reason for termination
- Pay the $30 filing fee using a credit or debit card.
- Submit articles of termination
- Review and submit
To file for the termination of an LLC in Kansas by mail, follow the steps below:
- Prepare the articles of termination
- Check the current filing fee for termination of an LLC on the Kansas Secretary of State website.
- Print and fill out the Articles of Termination form from the Kansas Secretary of State website.
- Mail the completed Articles of Termination form, along with the Articles of Termination document and the filing fee payment, to the Kansas Secretary of State's office at the address provided on the form
- Wait for confirmation