Are you a business owner looking for Kentucky LLC Terminate LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Kentucky:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for the dissolution of an LLC, follow the steps below:
- Name of entity
- Check the preferred option
- Effectiveness of Filing
- Digital/Wet signature of an authorized person
- Printed or typed name of an authorized person
- Date: Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for the dissolution of an LLC in Kentucky online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Kentucky Secretary of State's website
- Click "Business Services" and "Business Filings".
- Click "Online Filing Services" and then "File Business Forms Online".
- Select "Limited Liability Company" under "Business Type" and then select "Articles of Dissolution".
- Enter the name or number of the LLC you wish to dissolve and click "Search".
- Select the LLC from the search results.
- Enter the date of the dissolution and the reason for dissolution.
- Review the information and click "Submit."
- Pay the filing fee using a credit or debit card.
To file for the dissolution of an LLC in Kentucky by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download and fill out the form completely
- Sign and date the form.
- Prepare a check or money order for the filing fee, payable to the Kentucky State Treasurer.
- Mail the completed form and filing fee to: Kentucky Secretary of State Business Filings Division P.O. Box 718 Frankfort, KY 40602