Montana LLC Articles of Termination
Are you a business owner looking for Montana LLC Articles of Termination ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Montana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://biz.sosmt.gov/search/businessand look up the LLC using its name.
- Click on the LLC and then select "Filing Actions".
- Choose "Articles of Termination (D-LLC)".
- Select the effective date. The effective termination date must be before the next annual report due date or term expiration date.
- Enter the dissolution date. This is when the LLC internally decided to dissolve through their internal organization process.
- List the reason of filing termination
- Enter the registered agent's name and manager's name
- Review the information, select all boxes, signer's capacity is "Self", enter the first manager's name, click on "Today" for the date, enter Daytime contact information, and pay to file online.
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today