Nebraska LLC Statement of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Nebraska LLC Statement of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Nebraska:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the date of filing, manager's name, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.nebraska.gov/apps-sos-edocs/
- Select "Filing for an existing entity/trade name", look up the LLC using its SOS Account Number and click continue. You may go tohttps://www.nebraska.gov/sos/corp/corpsearch.cgito search for your SOS Account Number
- Choose "Statement of Dissolution" and click continue
- Select "effective when filed" or enter delayed effective date if applicable
- Upload the completed Statement of Dissolution formhttps://sos.nebraska.gov/sites/sos.nebraska.gov/files/doc/FormSTATEMENT%20OF%20DISSOLUTION_7.01.2021.pdfand pay
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check and make it payable to Secretary of State.
- Mail the document and check to: Robert B. Evnen Secretary of State P.O. Box 94608Lincoln, NE 68509
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today