Tennessee LLC Articles of Termination of Existence
Are you a business owner looking for Tennessee LLC Articles of Termination of Existence ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Tennessee:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the LLC name
- Enter the date of formation
- State the reason for the filing of the articles of termination
- Check the appropriate box (If applicable)
- Enter other information (If applicable)
- Enter the signature date, name of the LLC, signer's capacity, signature and typed or printed name of the signer
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- The Articles of Termination OF Existence should be typed or hand-printed in dark blue or black ink.
- Make check, cashier’s check or money order payable to the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- Mail forms to Tennessee Secretary of State ATTN: Corporate Filing 312 Rosa L. Parks Ave FL 6 Nashville TN 37243
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today