West Virginia LLC Articles of Termination
Are you a business owner looking for West Virginia LLC Articles of Termination ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Termination your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in West Virginia:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://onestop.wv.gov/b4wvpublic/default.aspx?pagename=filingcabinetand click "LLC/LLP Termination". Look up the LLC using its name and click continue
- Enter the manager's name and address
- Enter the date on which the company was terminated
- Enter the effective date of termination
- List the manager's name capacity, ad phone number
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today