Should I fill out the Single-Member or Multi-Member LLC form?

Which form is right for you?

There are a few answers to this, but most of the time a sole business owner should fill out the Single-Member form. If you have more than one Member or Manager, you need to fill out the Multi-Member form. The only other reason to fill out the Multi-Member form as a sole business owner is that you are choosing not to act as your own Registered Agent.

Icon Icon Icon